Wednesday 8 January 2014

Best tweets from 2013

Happy new year!! Here's a selection of my favourite tweets from last year




The New HMV on Oxford Street::



Although it's been a tough season for Fulham FC i thought this likeness of Scott Parker to the hero in classic video game 'Doom' was hilarious (but also spot on!!)





One of my favourite gigs this year







A friend ousts me as a Seapony fan..




A promotion i ran with Sainsburys for Arctic Monkeys




A brew from the Aim Awards..




JLS split up..



Kieron from Playlists.net enjoys the Boombox soul playlist



Neighbours Tweets

Alan Fletcher  - I had the immense privaledge this year of working with one of my heroes and i have to say good Neighbours definately became good friends. Bless you Fletch!!




 Morgan Baker (Callum)





Jenna Rosenow (Amber Turner)




Kaiya Jones (Sophie Ramsay)


No comments:

Post a Comment