Tuesday 5 August 2014

Relic (100)

Wow, post #100 , happy birthday me! Do I get a card from the internet? Either way it's been a blast to write and share some of the music I love and am thankful for. Thankyou for reading.

And with that thought in mind, here's a super little album to check out from Emma Tricca.


Relic straddles a line somewhere between folk and indie, with Emma Tricca’s softly spoken east-end melancholy creating a perfect soundtrack on which to pause to and consider, or to happily idle away an hour in the afternoon. A beautifully written second album from Hackney's ‘Giallo princess’ and one that deserves to garner her more attention.

One of my top 10 albums so far this year.

Key tracks: Sunday Reverie, Coffee Time and Distant Screen.



listen here or click play below to listen alongside some of my other faves



No comments:

Post a Comment